We experience what we believe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: We experience what we believe   Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:10 pm

"You are free to believe what you choose and what you do attests to what you believe."

-- A Course of Miracles

You most likely believe that your experiences have taught you what is real and what is true – at least for you. However, what you may not know is that your beliefs – conscious and unconscious – have determined what you would experience.

Experiences do not determine what you believe. What you first of all believe is what you will experience. It follows, then, that if you wish to experience life in new ways, you need to examine your belief systems.

Change your consciousness and you’ll change your life.

“Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.”

-- Richard Bach

Oh Ya !! !! Those who win are those who think they can. applause yay salut

View user profile
RavenGirl
Hawk in the Sky
Hawk in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: We experience what we believe   Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:57 pm

Good food for thought - how do you really feel about your life? Uh-huh. Well those are the thoughts creating it. We all want good things for ourselves - great things even - but do we think it is possible? I have a struggle just to get dressed of a morning. I can't find anything in my closet that feels right. Yesterday while out shopping, in a moment of clarity, I chose things that felt like a second skin and made the most of my appearance. I vowed there and then to go home and clear my closet of all the outdated things and clothing that no longer felt right. Perhaps this was a physical manifestation of the very thought clearing process necessary to reveal our inner identity and create fresh experiences that support the expression of that person? How many of us exist on a day to day basis thinking thoughts that create experiences that we don't want unable to break the chain of illusion? Hmmm? Time to spring clean the mental vaults and get a more realistic perspective. Put your focus on what you DO want and create from a point of joy and positivity. Life can be all that you want it to be - it is up to you to decide whether you want endless crud or rainbows and sunshine.

rainbow 2

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity :: The Garden Of Earthly Delights :: In Full Bloom-
Jump to: