AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: As above, so below   Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:11 pm

As above, so below

"There is in all visible things - a hidden wholeness."

-- Thomas Merton

"From a hologrammatic viewpoint, ...you are one little physical image that reflects all of humanity when projected spiritually upon the cosmic screen."

-- Wayne Dyer

"As above, so below."

Everything is connected. The universe is a hologram where every part contains the whole. Outside echoes the inside. The lower is a reflection of the higher. The other is a reflection of you. We are all a microcosm of each other. The big picture is within us and even our cells.

Be open to see the interconnections, influences and inter-relationships of things.

"Unity consciousness is a state of enlightenment where we pierce the mask of illusion which creates separation and fragmentation. Behind the appearance of separation is one unified field of wholeness. Here the seer and the scenery are one."

-- Deepak Chopra

"To me there is no difference between one person and another; I behold all as soul-reflections of the one God. I can't think of anyone as a stranger, for I know that we are all part of the One Spirit."

-- Paramahansa Yogananda

View user profile
RavenGirl
Hawk in the Sky
Hawk in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: As above, so below   Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:29 am

I want to grab this and draw attention to it:

Be open to see the interconnections, influences and inter-relationships of things.

You might not believe it, but on a sub-conscious level we are all open to these connections. Maybe it isn't at a level of awareness, but it is there. We have an inner radar that picks them up - it's called our intuition or gut instinct. This inner knowing is tapped into the inter-connectedness of life. That's where our intuition gets the information which in turn becomes an impulse for us to act upon. Call it soul guidance or spiritual connection, but it is there in every one of us. Some of us are tuned into it and actively working with it while others aren't. There's no right or wrong, just different levels of awareness and interaction. I think a good description is to liken it to a jigsaw puzzle. When the puzzle is in pieces in the box it doesn't look like a picture of anything. It's appears to be many tiny unrelated pieces. Start to put it together and there are a few clues as to what it might be. Some parts still seem unrelated to others, but there is a basic outline if you have all the outside frame in place. As you fill in the middle, the picture takes place. Each piece adds more information to the totality. Upon completion you can see the bigger picture - the whole. Each individual piece has it's place and still carries it's own part of the story, but when connected together, the story is a rich tapestry of colour and a whole scene rather than the confusing mass of unrelated pieces it first appeared to be in the box. So too is the puzzle of existence. Reading the signs becomes easier with practice and awareness. You don't need to do any intense training, you just have to be willing to stay open to noticing things that cross your path. Be aware of your surroundings. Use all your senses - not just the five we rely on to live physically, but also the sixth sense which helps us navigate psychically. Take notice of your gut instincts. Listen to your inner knowing. Keep a journal - these signs can come days or months, even years apart. Some pictures take longer to form than others. Sometimes smaller pictures are part of other bigger pictures yet to come. Take in life at every sensory level and watch your experiences become even more enriching. Daydream. Let your eyes unfocus and notice what information you gather that isn't available when you are looking directly at the world. Listen between sounds. Feel with your heart instead of your skin. Experience life in a whole new interconnected way. salut

DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: Re: As above, so below   Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:01 pm

RavenGirl wrote:
I want to grab this and draw attention to it:

Reading the signs becomes easier with practice and awareness. You don't need to do any intense training, you just have to be willing to stay open to noticing things that cross your path. Be aware of your surroundings. Use all your senses - not just the five we rely on to live physically, but also the sixth sense which helps us navigate psychically. Take notice of your gut instincts. Listen to your inner knowing. Keep a journal - these signs can come days or months, even years apart. Some pictures take longer to form than others. Sometimes smaller pictures are part of other bigger pictures yet to come. Take in life at every sensory level and watch your experiences become even more enriching. Daydream. Let your eyes unfocus and notice what information you gather that isn't available when you are looking directly at the world. Listen between sounds. Feel with your heart instead of your skin. Experience life in a whole new interconnected way. salut

Very WELL said my dear, I like this good job much appreciated THANK-YOU

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As above, so below   

Back to top Go down

As above, so below
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serendipity :: The Garden Of Earthly Delights :: In Full Bloom-
Jump to: