In confusion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
DragonFly Lady
DragonFly Lady

PostSubject: In confusion   Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:55 am

In confusion

“It is while trying to get everything straight in my head that I get confused.” scratch Shocked hmm

-- Mary Virginia Micka

When I get confused, when my mind is wrestling with what to do, I have learned to abandon my thought processes completely. The best solution, I’ve discovered, lies in asking my heart for direction. This requires that I stop my mental chatter, either by sitting in silence or by doing something completely different. In quiet, still space, I often know what’s needed, with a clarity I never get from the labouring of my mind.

And I now know, without doubt, that when I’m confused is never the time to act. I must wait for clarity.

“I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks.” scratch

-- Daniel Boone

View user profile

In confusion
Page 1 of 1